Frequently Asked Questions

How do I invest in Hydropothecary?
Investments must be purchased on the open market through a broker or an online trading platform. Hydropothecary trades on the TSX under the ticker symbol HEXO. Shares cannot be purchased directly from the Company.
What is your production capacity?
Our current production capacity is 3,600 kg of dried cannabis annually. When Building 6 (250,000 sq. ft.) is completed our capacity will increase to 25,000 kg of dried cannabis annually. When Building 9 (1,000,000 sq. ft.) is complete our capacity will increase to 108,000 kg of dried cannabis annually.
When will your expansions be completed?
Building 6 our 250,000 sq. ft. expansion is complete. Building 9 our 1,000,000 sq. ft. expansion will be completed for December 2018.
What is the ticker symbol HEXO.WT?
Warrants from the January 2018 financing are currently trading under the ticker symbol HEXO.WT. These warrants have an exercise price of $5.60 and an expiry date of January 30, 2020 and do not contain an expiry acceleration clause.
When are Hydropothecary’s year and quarter ends?
Period Period End Financial Statements Due by
Year End July 31st November 28th
Q1 October 31st December 31st
Q2 January 31st April 1st
Q3 April 31st July 2nd
Who is your auditor?
MNP LLP is our auditor.
How can I access additional information on Hydropothecary?
Financial statements and other regulatory filings can be found here and on
Who is Hydropothecary’s transfer agent?
Hydropothecary’s transfer agent is
TSX Trust Company
100 Adelaide Street West, Suite 301
Toronto ON M5H 4H1
Phone: 1-866-600-5869
How do I change my address?

Investors may change their address through TMX Trust, Hydropothecary’s transfer agent by following the instructions below:

Authorization from the registered shareholder is required to change your mailing address. Please provide the following details to help us identify your account:

  • Name of the company - “The Hydropothecary Corporation”
  • Name of shareholder as listed on the stock certificate or Direct Registration System (DRS) statement
  • Previous address
  • New address

Send these details by:


TSX Trust Company
100 Adelaide Street West, Suite 301
Toronto ON M5H 4H1





Attn: Investor Services
TSX Trust
100 Adelaide Street West, Suite 301
Toronto ON M5H 4H1
I lost my share certificate. What do I do?

If a stock certificate is lost, destroyed, misplaced or stolen, it must be reported to our transfer agent right away. You will be asked to provide written notice by email (, fax (416-361-0470 Attn: Investor Services) or mail.

TSX Trust
100 Adelaide Street West, Suite 301
Toronto ON M5H 4H1
It is important that you identify the name of the issuer (i.e. “The Hydropothecary Corporation”), the certificate number(s) and number of shares in your letter. Upon receipt of the written request, the transfer agent will place a temporary stop against the certificate(s) to prevent any unauthorized transfer of the shares. They will send you the necessary replacement paperwork which includes the purchasing of a Lost Security Surety Bond calculated at a percentage of the market value of the securities being replaced and the completion of an Affidavit of Loss and Agreement to Indemnity.
Does your company have analyst calls?
Hydropothecary does not conduct analyst calls which are open to the public at this time. If you have questions, please email
How do I exercise my warrants?
Warrants are exercised by contacting us at
The Hydropothecary Corporation © 2018

Registration Form

English Français

Medical Document

English Français

About Applicants Caregiver

English Français

Assisted Living

English Français

Veteran Affairs Canada Forms

English Français

Referral Form

English Français